Answered By: Sonali Sugrim, Electronic Resources Librarian Last Updated: Jul 03, 2022 Views: 19
1. Every Video on platforms such as ASP, Docuseek, Kanopy, and SWANK has a permalink and an embed code associated with it.
For example in Alexander Street Press videos or Academic Video Online (AVON), under Share or Embed/Link you will see both the persistent link and embed code. You may copy the permalink to use in Blackboard
Embedding Links in Blackboard:
- Go to Content
- Select the Build Content Drop down and select Web Link
- Copy the permalink from Alexander Street Press as shown above
- Paste that link in the Create Web Link --> Web Link Information --> URL box
- Name the url and save
- Do not use the URL displayed in your Web browser's address bar.