Answered By: Sonali Sugrim, Electronic Resources Librarian Last Updated: Jul 03, 2022 Views: 11
Answered By: Sonali Sugrim, Electronic Resources Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 03, 2022 Views: 11
In order to access an EBSCO E-Book:
- Search the catalogue, OneSearch
- Select the link provided and sign in to the Library's proxy
- On EBSCO, you may choose the PDF or EPUB option.
- If there is only the EPUB option, select to read online or the Table of Contents to be taken to a chapter
- Unlike PDFs, EPUBs do not provide page citations
- Some EPUBs do not allow for page downloads or printing.
- Most full book downloads require Adobe Digital Editions reader, which is available for desktop or mobile.
- To read a DRM-free EPUB file on a desktop, you can use Adobe Digital Editions or the new Thorium Reader.
- To read a DRM-free EPUB file on your mobile device, utilize one of the following compatible apps: iBooks, Google Play Books, Bluefire Reader, Aldiko, etc.